Maroon 5 shared their new single “Don’t Wanna Know” late Tuesday. The track features Kendrick Lamar and is the group’s first new music since their successful 2014 album V.
V spawned three singles that reached the Hot 100’s top 10 (“Maps,” “Animals,” and “Sugar”) and a fourth that peaked at No. 23 on the chart (“This Summer”). They’ve spent this fall on a tour that wraps Oct. 16 in Oakland.
In addition to his collection of new songs, untitled unmastered, Kendrick Lamar has appeared this year as a featured guest on seemingly every major album released: Kanye West, Beyoncé, Frank Ocean, and Sia all included him on new songs.
The music video, directed by David Dobkin (Shanghai Knights, Wedding Crashers), will premiere Friday on NBC’s Today, while Maroon 5 will give “Don’t Wanna Know” its first televised performance on the Nov. 3 episode of Ellen.
The song is available for purchase at iTunes. Hear a preview below via Apple Music.
This article originally appeared on Ew.com
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now