To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor and celebrate today’s military members, a crew of celebrities are coming together with the help of the one and only Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for the aptly-named “Rock the Troops” tribute event.
“It’s a night of comedy, music, and BIG entertainment,” the actor/wrestler/social media phenomenon wrote in an Instagram announcement about the upcoming event, which will take place in Pearl Harbor on Oct. 22 and will air via SpikeTV in December. “My phone is ringin’ off the hook from my buds who can’t wait to come to Hawaii,” he added. Those buds include everyone from his Jumanji co-stars Kevin Hart and Jack Black to musical guests Flo Rida, Nick Jonas, and Lynrd Skynyrd and even George Clooney and famous surfer Laird Hamilton.
Check out The Rock’s star-studded lineup for the tribute event in his post, below.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement