Ken Bone, the latest viral sensation, has inspired pizza specials in Brooklyn, a Halloween costume and, naturally, a sea of memes after he rose to national prominence simply by asking a question during Sunday’s presidential debate. Americans seem to have been immediately drawn to his name, red sweater (buy here), black-rimmed glasses and mustache. They were later taken by his charm after the married father appeared on several political and late-night talk shows.
Here are 10 of the best memes involving the unlikely debate star:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism