Ken Bone, the latest viral sensation, has inspired pizza specials in Brooklyn, a Halloween costume and, naturally, a sea of memes after he rose to national prominence simply by asking a question during Sunday’s presidential debate. Americans seem to have been immediately drawn to his name, red sweater (buy here), black-rimmed glasses and mustache. They were later taken by his charm after the married father appeared on several political and late-night talk shows.
Here are 10 of the best memes involving the unlikely debate star:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement