Ken Bone, the latest viral sensation, has inspired pizza specials in Brooklyn, a Halloween costume and, naturally, a sea of memes after he rose to national prominence simply by asking a question during Sunday’s presidential debate. Americans seem to have been immediately drawn to his name, red sweater (buy here), black-rimmed glasses and mustache. They were later taken by his charm after the married father appeared on several political and late-night talk shows.
Here are 10 of the best memes involving the unlikely debate star:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science