Donald Trump’s newest TV ad argues that Hillary Clinton doesn’t have the “fortitude, strength or stamina” to lead the country.
Over footage that shows Clinton stumbling as she got into a car after a Sept. 11 memorial event, the ad’s narrator argues that she is responsible for troubles in Iran, North Korea and Libya.
“Hillary Clinton doesn’t have the fortitude, strength or stamina to lead in our world,” it says. “She failed as Secretary of State. Don’t let her fail us again.”
Even before the Sept. 11 memorial episode, which Clinton’s doctor said was due to pneumonia, Trump was frequently attacking Clinton’s health on the campaign trail, arguing that she is too weak to be president.
Text at the end of the ad says that “Donald Trump will protect you. He is the only one who can.”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022