Donald Trump’s newest TV ad argues that Hillary Clinton doesn’t have the “fortitude, strength or stamina” to lead the country.
Over footage that shows Clinton stumbling as she got into a car after a Sept. 11 memorial event, the ad’s narrator argues that she is responsible for troubles in Iran, North Korea and Libya.
“Hillary Clinton doesn’t have the fortitude, strength or stamina to lead in our world,” it says. “She failed as Secretary of State. Don’t let her fail us again.”
Even before the Sept. 11 memorial episode, which Clinton’s doctor said was due to pneumonia, Trump was frequently attacking Clinton’s health on the campaign trail, arguing that she is too weak to be president.
Text at the end of the ad says that “Donald Trump will protect you. He is the only one who can.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up