If you’ve ever fancied sipping a coffee with the queen of tasteful living herself, then the opening of Martha Stewart Cafés will be music to your ears. No, you won’t be able to settle in for an advice-filled chat with the homemaking guru herself, but you will be able to order a flaky pastry and latte from the minimalist Martha-branded, Martha-approved café counters slowly opening up across the country, now providing a sweet fix in New York City, Sacramento, and, soon, Dallas.
Eater reports that Macy’s in Dallas is fashioning its own counter like the recently opened Sacremento location. The cafés serve coffee (made from Martha’s favorite beans, ground fresh), pastries (selected from local bakeries that Martha has “hand-selected”), and tea (including Martha’s own breakfast blend).
This expansion comes hot on the heels of the launch of her meal delivery service, Martha & Marley Spoon, and the imminent premiere of her dinner party reality show co-hosted by Snoop Dogg. So yes, Martha is continuing on her steady march to world domination, one artisanal granola recipe at a time. It’s a good thing.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving