During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Khloe Kardashian said “it will take time” for her reality TV star sister to heal from the harrowing ordeal. A group of thieves stole more than $10 million worth of jewelry after busting into a private residence where Kim Kardashian West was staying, tying her up and locking her in a bathroom.
“She’s not doing that well. It’s incredibly traumatic what happened to her,” Khloe Kardashian said. “It’s horrible what happened to her.”
Khloe Kardashian added that the incident was a “wake-up call” for the famous family, whose members often reveal personal details about their location and jewelry on social media, to “make a lot of life adjustments.”
“This is a really serious matter, and for Kim, I think that’s really personal as to when that emotional terror… [how] you could move on from that,” she said.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time