During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Khloe Kardashian said “it will take time” for her reality TV star sister to heal from the harrowing ordeal. A group of thieves stole more than $10 million worth of jewelry after busting into a private residence where Kim Kardashian West was staying, tying her up and locking her in a bathroom.
“She’s not doing that well. It’s incredibly traumatic what happened to her,” Khloe Kardashian said. “It’s horrible what happened to her.”
Khloe Kardashian added that the incident was a “wake-up call” for the famous family, whose members often reveal personal details about their location and jewelry on social media, to “make a lot of life adjustments.”
“This is a really serious matter, and for Kim, I think that’s really personal as to when that emotional terror… [how] you could move on from that,” she said.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving