1. How to raise creative children.
By Leah Varjacques at the Atlantic, featuring Adam Grant
2. To fight the coming cyberwar, the Pentagon should create a ‘digital ROTC.’
By Richard Sisk in DefenseTech
3. In real estate, school ratings might fuel discrimination.
By Anya Kamenetz and Kendra Yoshinaga at NPR
4. Here’s how machines will augment human creativity.
By Sam Arbesman in Medium
5. Could having fewer children really slow climate change?
By Eric Roston at Bloomberg News
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases