Melissa Molinaro’s wedding performance will be one to remember for a long time.
Molinaro, a performer and founder of fashion brand MAE, stunned her wedding guests and her groom with an epic seven-minute long, Beyoncé-inspired dance, complete with dance troupe and bedazzled outfits fit for Queen Bey herself. A video of the bride’s dance at her wedding reception went viral, with more than 2.5 million views on YouTube.
The routine, featuring flawless moves in formation, ends with the uplifting song End of Time and Molinaro’s groom joining in with the performance. “If you ask my husband, he’ll tell you one of his favorite things is to watch me perform. I knew for that moment I had to give him the performance of a lifetime,” Molinaro told USA Today, adding, “I spent almost five months planning and preparing with my choreographer Brinn Nicole and my talented girlfriends, Jamie Lee Ruiz, Penelope Vazquez, Aylia Janell and Candice Craig.”
Watch it below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization