Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton criticized Donald Trump for sexually charged comments he made in leaked footage at Sunday’s presidential debate.
“I think it’s clear to anyone that heard it that it represents exactly who he is,” Clinton said. “We have seen him insult women. We’ve seen him rate women on their appearance, ranking them 1 to 10 … So yes, this is who Donald Trump is.”
Clinton was responding to the news of the moment, leaked footage from 2005 of Trump making lewd comments about women. She said that this shouldn’t come as a shock to voters and that she had been preaching for months against the dangers of voting Republican this election.
“I said starting back in June that he was not fit to be Commander in Chief,” Clinton said.
Watch the video above.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement