Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton criticized Donald Trump for sexually charged comments he made in leaked footage at Sunday’s presidential debate.
“I think it’s clear to anyone that heard it that it represents exactly who he is,” Clinton said. “We have seen him insult women. We’ve seen him rate women on their appearance, ranking them 1 to 10 … So yes, this is who Donald Trump is.”
Clinton was responding to the news of the moment, leaked footage from 2005 of Trump making lewd comments about women. She said that this shouldn’t come as a shock to voters and that she had been preaching for months against the dangers of voting Republican this election.
“I said starting back in June that he was not fit to be Commander in Chief,” Clinton said.
Watch the video above.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time