When Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton met Sunday to debate they did not engage in the customary handshake between presidential candidates.
Tension was high as the two appeared on stage at Washington University in St. Louis after lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005 were released on Friday.
The Republican nominee’s poll numbers have taken a nose dive since the first debate between the two. Trump now trails Clinton in nearly every swing state.
Watch video of the moment above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement