When Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton met Sunday to debate they did not engage in the customary handshake between presidential candidates.
Tension was high as the two appeared on stage at Washington University in St. Louis after lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005 were released on Friday.
The Republican nominee’s poll numbers have taken a nose dive since the first debate between the two. Trump now trails Clinton in nearly every swing state.
Watch video of the moment above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve