Following the viral success of its Star Wars-themed “Your Father” commercial featuring two dads, Campbell’s Soup has rolled out an equally heartwarming — and gender norm-shattering — spot to promote its new Spider-Man Soup for kids.
Dubbed “Spidey,” the ad shows a child dressed in a Spider-Man costume engaging in a series of hijinks as their mom cleans up around the house. Finally, lunch is served and the mask is removed, revealing the young superhero is a young girl.
The spot is one of nine released Monday as part of the ongoing “Real, Real Life” campaign, which “celebrates the joys, frustrations and humor of real life in today’s modern American families,” Campbell’s tells TIME.
Watch the ad above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve