The Golden Girls (Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia) will be hitting Comic Con via a toy company called Funko, who’s recreating the beloved senior citizens in action figure form.
According to ABC News, the Golden Girls set will be sold exclusively at Comic Con, although Funko’s website also lists Target as a retailer for the set (Target’s listing for the action figures reads “currently unavailable.”)
The demand for these Golden Girls, however, is already expected to be hot. According to Funko’s director of marketing, Mark Robben, the company hadn’t expected this level of popularity.
“The response to our ‘Golden Girls’ products has been wild,” Robben said. “We almost weren’t prepared for the excitement. We created these as a passion project initially, and were blown away when it started trending on social media.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer