The Golden Girls (Rose, Dorothy, Blanche, and Sophia) will be hitting Comic Con via a toy company called Funko, who’s recreating the beloved senior citizens in action figure form.
According to ABC News, the Golden Girls set will be sold exclusively at Comic Con, although Funko’s website also lists Target as a retailer for the set (Target’s listing for the action figures reads “currently unavailable.”)
The demand for these Golden Girls, however, is already expected to be hot. According to Funko’s director of marketing, Mark Robben, the company hadn’t expected this level of popularity.
“The response to our ‘Golden Girls’ products has been wild,” Robben said. “We almost weren’t prepared for the excitement. We created these as a passion project initially, and were blown away when it started trending on social media.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve