Little Monsters will be in for a treat when Lady Gaga hits the stage this fall as the musical guest for Saturday Night Live.
Gaga will appear as the musical guest alongside host Tom Hanks on October 22; this will be her third time appearing on the show.
It looks like Gaga will be on deck to promote her upcoming album, Joanne, which she’s been performing on her “Dive Bar” tour. She currently has two singles off the album available to fans: “Perfect Illusion” and “Million Reasons.”
The Gaga and Hanks show were announced in a tweet that also revealed that Emily Blunt and Bruno Mars will serve as the host and musical guest the week before.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve