Multiple Grammy Award-winning pop star Bruno Mars announced his forthcoming album, 24K Magic, Friday and released its delicious new title track and music video.
The new album, his third, is set to be released by Atlantic Records on Nov. 18 and was produced by Shampoo Press & Curl and hip hop/dance music production team The Stereotypes.
The video, which was directed by Mars and longtime collaborator Cameron Duddy, features Mars and his crew partying in Las Vegas, ripping waves on a jet ski through the famous Fountains of Bellagio.
Mars will also be promoting his album on next week’s Saturday Night Live on Oct. 15.
But, for now — check out the 21st century disco-funk sounds of “24K Magic.”
- 'When in God's Name Are We Going to Stand Up to the Gun Lobby?' Biden, Anguished, Reacts to Texas School Massacre
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.