Multiple Grammy Award-winning pop star Bruno Mars announced his forthcoming album, 24K Magic, Friday and released its delicious new title track and music video.
The new album, his third, is set to be released by Atlantic Records on Nov. 18 and was produced by Shampoo Press & Curl and hip hop/dance music production team The Stereotypes.
The video, which was directed by Mars and longtime collaborator Cameron Duddy, features Mars and his crew partying in Las Vegas, ripping waves on a jet ski through the famous Fountains of Bellagio.
Mars will also be promoting his album on next week’s Saturday Night Live on Oct. 15.
But, for now — check out the 21st century disco-funk sounds of “24K Magic.”
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body