Multiple Grammy Award-winning pop star Bruno Mars announced his forthcoming album, 24K Magic, Friday and released its delicious new title track and music video.
The new album, his third, is set to be released by Atlantic Records on Nov. 18 and was produced by Shampoo Press & Curl and hip hop/dance music production team The Stereotypes.
The video, which was directed by Mars and longtime collaborator Cameron Duddy, features Mars and his crew partying in Las Vegas, ripping waves on a jet ski through the famous Fountains of Bellagio.
Mars will also be promoting his album on next week’s Saturday Night Live on Oct. 15.
But, for now — check out the 21st century disco-funk sounds of “24K Magic.”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time