Just days after the E! personality was gagged, bound and robbed at gunpoint of nearly $11 million worth of jewelry during Paris Fashion Week, the network has put a hold on filming the reality series.
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” an E! spokesperson confirmed to PEOPLE Thursday.
Around 3 a.m. Monday morning, five masked men forced the concierge at No Address Hotel to take them to Kardashian West’s room, where she was alone. Upon entering, the 35-year-old was bound up while the intruders stole nearly $11 million worth of jewelry from her.
Although a rep for the mother of two told PEOPLE after the incident that “she is badly shaken but physically unharmed,” a source close to Kardashian West said that she hassuspended all commitments indefinitely.
“Kim is still upset and things are not even close to being back to normal. She has no plans to work in the near future. She just wants to stay home with her kids,” the source told PEOPLE. “She realizes that she has lived in a bubble. She could have never imagined being robbed like this. She is now more worried than ever about protecting the kids. She doesn’t want to let them out of sight.”
Keeping Up with the Kardashians returns Oct. 23 at 9 p.m. ET on E!
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma