Just days after the E! personality was gagged, bound and robbed at gunpoint of nearly $11 million worth of jewelry during Paris Fashion Week, the network has put a hold on filming the reality series.
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now. No decision has been made as to when production will resume,” an E! spokesperson confirmed to PEOPLE Thursday.
Around 3 a.m. Monday morning, five masked men forced the concierge at No Address Hotel to take them to Kardashian West’s room, where she was alone. Upon entering, the 35-year-old was bound up while the intruders stole nearly $11 million worth of jewelry from her.
Although a rep for the mother of two told PEOPLE after the incident that “she is badly shaken but physically unharmed,” a source close to Kardashian West said that she hassuspended all commitments indefinitely.
“Kim is still upset and things are not even close to being back to normal. She has no plans to work in the near future. She just wants to stay home with her kids,” the source told PEOPLE. “She realizes that she has lived in a bubble. She could have never imagined being robbed like this. She is now more worried than ever about protecting the kids. She doesn’t want to let them out of sight.”
Keeping Up with the Kardashians returns Oct. 23 at 9 p.m. ET on E!
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org