Ina Garten’s fabulous dinner parties are the stuff of legends (hell, even 30 Rock‘s Liz Lemon dreamed of being invited to one) and often include very fabulous guests, so it should come as no surprise the the Barefoot Contessa is upping her squad credentials with the equally swoon-worthy First Lady, Michelle Obama.
Buzz started when Garten posted an Instagram of herself on the White House lawn with the caption, “Yikes! Filming at the White House with Mrs. Obama! #firstlady #letsmove #kitchengarden,” which hinted that Garten might be appearing as part of the First Lady’s “Let’s Move” campaign.
According to the Washington Post, Garten is in D.C. to film a Food Network special about dining in the district, but she’ll be spending time in the kitchen with White House executive chef Cristeta Comerford and will also have tea with the First Lady.
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction