The official trailer for Amazon’s original series The Grand Tour was released Thursday night, offering viewers a first look at co-presenters Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond’s latest high-speed antics.
The first season of the Top Gear alums’ new car show — which will debut exclusively on Amazon Prime Video Nov. 18 — will feature 12 episodes hosted from four different continents. “The guys have been filming the studio tent recordings for this first series in locations including Johannesburg ad California, and will soon take their tent to the historic North Yorkshirentown of Whitby,” a spokesperson for the series told TIME.
Watch the full trailer above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time