The official trailer for Amazon’s original series The Grand Tour was released Thursday night, offering viewers a first look at co-presenters Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond’s latest high-speed antics.
The first season of the Top Gear alums’ new car show — which will debut exclusively on Amazon Prime Video Nov. 18 — will feature 12 episodes hosted from four different continents. “The guys have been filming the studio tent recordings for this first series in locations including Johannesburg ad California, and will soon take their tent to the historic North Yorkshirentown of Whitby,” a spokesperson for the series told TIME.
Watch the full trailer above.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022