The touching song has an undeniable country influence and centers on heartbreak and the pain of ending a relationship; one of the lyrics reads, “I’ve got a million reasons to walk away/ But baby, I just need one good one to stay.”
“Million Reasons” is available to stream for all those who pre-ordered Joanne; you can also listen to the audio below.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'