The Internet is abuzz over video of a two-legged figure walking across camera in the Michigan woods with some claiming that the figure could be Bigfoot.
The video, captured sometime this spring as part of CarbonTV’s Eagle Cam, shows a unidentifiable two-legged walking across the screen. The footage, shot from more than 85 feet above the ground, is understandably blurry.
“From what we can see, what anybody can see with their plain eye, it’s up to interpretation,” said CarbonTV executive Daniel Seliger told USA Today. “It’s definitely grounds for speculation as a legitimate sighting. But who knows?”
Other interpretations include a person walking through the woods.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization