The Internet is abuzz over video of a two-legged figure walking across camera in the Michigan woods with some claiming that the figure could be Bigfoot.
The video, captured sometime this spring as part of CarbonTV’s Eagle Cam, shows a unidentifiable two-legged walking across the screen. The footage, shot from more than 85 feet above the ground, is understandably blurry.
“From what we can see, what anybody can see with their plain eye, it’s up to interpretation,” said CarbonTV executive Daniel Seliger told USA Today. “It’s definitely grounds for speculation as a legitimate sighting. But who knows?”
Other interpretations include a person walking through the woods.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow