The Internet is abuzz over video of a two-legged figure walking across camera in the Michigan woods with some claiming that the figure could be Bigfoot.
The video, captured sometime this spring as part of CarbonTV’s Eagle Cam, shows a unidentifiable two-legged walking across the screen. The footage, shot from more than 85 feet above the ground, is understandably blurry.
“From what we can see, what anybody can see with their plain eye, it’s up to interpretation,” said CarbonTV executive Daniel Seliger told USA Today. “It’s definitely grounds for speculation as a legitimate sighting. But who knows?”
Other interpretations include a person walking through the woods.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023