Pokémon Go-mania may have peaked in the U.S. but the mobile game is still popular among Norwegian politicians.
The prime minister isn’t the only Norwegian politician who caught playing Pokémon Go during an official session.
The woman who was speaking while Solberg was playing, the leader of Norway’s Liberal party Trine Skei Grande, was seen tapping away at the game during a national security meeting in August.
Grande tweeted her amusement early Wednesday: “She heard what I said, we ladies can do two things at the same time you know,” the Guardian translates.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time