Pokémon Go-mania may have peaked in the U.S. but the mobile game is still popular among Norwegian politicians.
The prime minister isn’t the only Norwegian politician who caught playing Pokémon Go during an official session.
The woman who was speaking while Solberg was playing, the leader of Norway’s Liberal party Trine Skei Grande, was seen tapping away at the game during a national security meeting in August.
Grande tweeted her amusement early Wednesday: “She heard what I said, we ladies can do two things at the same time you know,” the Guardian translates.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World