Pokémon Go-mania may have peaked in the U.S. but the mobile game is still popular among Norwegian politicians.
The prime minister isn’t the only Norwegian politician who caught playing Pokémon Go during an official session.
The woman who was speaking while Solberg was playing, the leader of Norway’s Liberal party Trine Skei Grande, was seen tapping away at the game during a national security meeting in August.
Grande tweeted her amusement early Wednesday: “She heard what I said, we ladies can do two things at the same time you know,” the Guardian translates.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve