What better way to celebrate #WorldAnimalDay than with an amazing animal rescue from the other side of the world.
SPCA Singapore shared a video to their Facebook page of a kitten in desperate need of help. The tiny tabby cat managed to sneak out the window of his owner’s 12th story apartment and get stuck on the ledge below.
Thankfully, the blanket wasn’t put to use. An SPCA rescuer equipped with an animal catcher’s pole, which featured a GoPro camera, was able to lower the loop out the window, snag the cat and carefully bring the pet inside.
Thanks to the pole’s special accessory, we can watch the entire rescue. The above clip has the tension of a heist movie, the happy ending of a rom com and stars one very concerned kitten. Basically, it’s the blockbuster you’ve been waiting for — unless you’re afraid of heights.
After this nail-biter of a rescue, the rattled but unharmed kitten was reunited with his owner, who was advised to add mesh to their windows to prevent further vertigo-inducing incidents.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve