To help us gear up for Lorelai and Rory Gilmore’s return to our screens on Nov. 25, Netflix has released a special featurette of the Gilmore Girls cast narrating their favorite moments from the seven-season run of the show. Warning: this video is likely to give you all the feels.
Actors Alexis Bledel, Lauren Graham, Melissa McCarthy, Milo Ventimiglia, and the rest wax nostalgic over their top scenes from the beloved series, from their first days on set to the places that bring back the most memories.
“The fondest memory I have from this show is the very first scene, the very first day I was on set,” says Scott Patterson, who plays prickly but lovable Luke, source of all-important caffeine. “And I just thought, ‘This is gonna work.'”
“There are so many things that are my favorite about doing this show,” Graham reflects. “But honestly, just playing this character is my favorite part.” Cue the heartfelt warm-fuzzies as the rest of the cast also reminisces on how much they love the writing and the “sweetness” of the scripts. And if you’re now desperately in need of your Gilmore fix, never fear: all seven seasons are currently streaming on Netflix.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow