So it should come as no surprise that Chrissy isn’t immune to fangirl-ing out when it comes to the ultimate carefree Rihanna, whose old mansion she recently moved into.
During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Teigen revealed that she sometimes still receives some of Rihanna’s mail and that she has, on occasion, opened and read it.
The findings ranged from an $18 bill from Bugatti to some fan mail, all of which Ellen kindly informed Chrissy were federal crimes to open and read, but frankly, if you had the opportunity to intercept some sappy Aubrih correspondence, wouldn’t you do the same?
Watch the full interview below.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future