The one-minute long clip was posted to the Syrian Ministry of Tourism’s Facebook page on Friday, showcasing areas of the city that do not appear to be affected by the years-long fighting in eastern Aleppo. Although the page isn’t verified, it can be reached through a link on the tourism board’s official website. The footage has been viewed more than 152 thousand times as of Tuesday afternoon.
A spokesperson from HBO told CNBC that “no permission was given or requested” to use the theme song.
Watch the full video below.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization