Chipotle is introducing chorizo as a new menu item across the chain’s U.S. locations to coincide with National Taco Day on Oct. 4.
The spicy traditional Spanish sausage enjoyed a limited release earlier in the summer across five cities and will now make its debut nationwide, CNBC reports.
“The reaction to chorizo in the cities that have had it has been overwhelmingly positive, so we’re making it available in all of our restaurants across the country,” said Steve Ells, founder, chairman and co-CEO of Chipotle, in a statement. “Our chorizo is made with responsibly raised chicken and pork, and provides a delicious new option that fits perfectly with the rest of our menu.”
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization