Leonardo DiCaprio, Zendaya, Rami Malek, and Kendall Jenner are looking to get out the vote — and they’re not alone.
The Oscar-winning actor, Spider-Man: Homecoming star, Mr. Robot leading man, and Instagram it girl are among the slew of celebrities and social-media personalities taking part in #VoteYourFuture, a campaign urging millennials to go to the polls.
Launching Tuesday, #VoteYourFuture features nearly 100 videos directed by acclaimed filmmakers like Alejandro G. Iñarritu, David O. Russell, Tom McCarthy, Joss Whedon, and Armando Bo.
Additional stars answering the call include Julia Roberts, Samuel L. Jackson, Eva Longoria, Ken Jeong, Emma Stone, Moby, and Josh Peck. In a teaser video exclusive to EW, PEOPLE, and TIME, the participants consider a simple but important question: “What do you care about?”
The issues are as diverse as the talent — equality, climate change, immigration, veterans, gun control — but the ultimate answer is clear. As Stone says, “If you care, vote.”
Watch the #VoteYourFuture teaser above. For more information, go to voteyourfuture.us.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization