Enviable kitchen partners Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg are having a blast in the kitchen, if their new promotional video is anything to go by.
The homemaking guru and rapper are gearing up for the premiere of their celebrity guest cooking show together, and to no one’s surprise, they have incorporated all the necessary ingredients into their evening: a plate of tasty-looking brownies, plenty of bubbly champagne popping off, and the introduction of the brilliant tagline “bon appètizzle.” Also, the subtle shimmying of Martha and Snoop.
In other words, this may be the show that America needs right now. The weekly dinner party will air this fall on VH1.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List