Enviable kitchen partners Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg are having a blast in the kitchen, if their new promotional video is anything to go by.
The homemaking guru and rapper are gearing up for the premiere of their celebrity guest cooking show together, and to no one’s surprise, they have incorporated all the necessary ingredients into their evening: a plate of tasty-looking brownies, plenty of bubbly champagne popping off, and the introduction of the brilliant tagline “bon appètizzle.” Also, the subtle shimmying of Martha and Snoop.
In other words, this may be the show that America needs right now. The weekly dinner party will air this fall on VH1.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization