Enviable kitchen partners Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg are having a blast in the kitchen, if their new promotional video is anything to go by.
The homemaking guru and rapper are gearing up for the premiere of their celebrity guest cooking show together, and to no one’s surprise, they have incorporated all the necessary ingredients into their evening: a plate of tasty-looking brownies, plenty of bubbly champagne popping off, and the introduction of the brilliant tagline “bon appètizzle.” Also, the subtle shimmying of Martha and Snoop.
In other words, this may be the show that America needs right now. The weekly dinner party will air this fall on VH1.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption