In the time since the movie debuted, fans have used October 3rd as a way to celebrate the zingy one-liners and quirky humor of the film, often posting memes of Lindsay Lohan, who played Cady Heron in the movie, along with the hashtag, #whatdayisit, alluding the question posed in the memorable scene.
This year, however, Lohan got in on the fun herself. Not only did she post a selfie with the hashtag, #whatdayisit, but she also shared an Instagram of a conversation that she and her friend had about Mean Girls Day, which just goes to show that stars really are just like us.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State