One of the constants on the beloved TV show Gilmore Girls is the copious amount of caffeine that Lorelai and Rory consume, usually at Luke’s classic diner. So in honor of the return of Gilmore Girls on Netflix this Thanksgiving, the streaming service is launching pop-up coffee shops around the country. The best part? The caffeine fix is free.
Over 200 coffee shops around the country (and a sprinkling in Canada) will be transformed into temporary versions of Luke’s Diner, the Stars Hollow establishment that the Gilmore women used as their watering hole and general hangout throughout the show’s original run.
Eater reports that the cafés will come with “all the Luke’s Diner essentials,” like branded aprons and t-shirts, to make the experience true to Gilmore life. The pop-ups will get started with their complimentary coffee service on Oct. 5 and serve free joe until noon; you can see where in your state you can find your Luke’s fix on this site.
The revival, meanwhile, will air on Netflix on Nov. 25.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving