Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds welcomed their second child today and thus continue to fulfill their duties as aesthetically pleasing individuals to produce more good looking progeny that will populate the earth.
As of right now, the sex and name of the baby is still unknown, but take comfort in knowing that even if Reynolds and Lively choose to give this child an unwieldy handle, the little one is still heir to the genetic jackpot.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World