The First Lady and The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison have teamed up to send us a message about getting money for college. In a new video produced with College Humor, Harrison plays the consummate TV host on a game show literally called “We Will Give You Free Money For College.”
“Our contestant today, Adrian Miller, will compete for thousands of dollars in college grants and loans if she can answer these questions from FAFSA.gov,” Harrison explains. Though the forms have led to some confusion in the past, these questions are easy, even if the contestant is still bewilderingly stumped. She decides to use a lifeline to call FLOTUS herself. Meanwhile in the White House, the First Lady is fixing up her (impressive) resumé when she gets the call.
It would appear that Michelle Obama’s help is just a call away for this part of your road to higher education. Watch above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve