Vice president and national treasure Joe Biden might be the nation’s most famous ice cream enthusiast, which is why it only makes sense that he enjoy an ice cream cone on-air.
The VP made an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where he proceeded to try the show’s Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, “The Tonight Dough” alongside Fallon.
Better yet, Fallon provided Biden with not only an ice cream cone, but a pair of sleek aviators so that they could recreate Biden’s oft-invoked moment where he licks an ice cream cone while holding a fistful of dollar bills and wears a pair of dapper aviators.
Watch the full clip above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- The End of Succession
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction