Picture a Honda Civic. What comes to mind? Probably words like: Practicality, efficiency, reliability.
Now throw all that away and check out Honda’s new Civic Type R, introduced Thursday at the Paris Motor Show. Not bad, huh? This isn’t a concept car, either — Honda says it’s a preview of what’s to come in the U.S. next year.
The Civic Type R is based on Honda’s new Civic Hatchback platform, the company says. Here’s more on the Type R from The Drive:
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time