Picture a Honda Civic. What comes to mind? Probably words like: Practicality, efficiency, reliability.
Now throw all that away and check out Honda’s new Civic Type R, introduced Thursday at the Paris Motor Show. Not bad, huh? This isn’t a concept car, either — Honda says it’s a preview of what’s to come in the U.S. next year.
The Civic Type R is based on Honda’s new Civic Hatchback platform, the company says. Here’s more on the Type R from The Drive:
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022