In a video posted to the New England Patriots quarterback’s Facebook Thursday, the trio announced a chance for two lucky fans to spend a day eating pizza, drinking beer and talking football with them in Beantown. Unfortunately, the actors couldn’t stop arguing over who is better friends with the four-time Super Bowl champion.
“For the record, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck (listed in no particular order) do NOT pay me to be their friend,” Brady captioned the clip. “All jokes aside, we’d really love for you to hang with us in Boston (flights and hotel are on us)!”
Watch the full video below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World