As proven by Lemonade, nobody delivers a dramatic voiceover like Beyoncé. And in the new ad for the Fall 2016 collection of her Ivy Park activewear clothing line, the Queen comes through with a motivational narration that will have her fans running to hit the gym.
Set to a montage of clips of Bey working out, performing in concert and spending time with Jay Z and Blue Ivy, the voiceover paints an inspirational picture of how she stays in shape with lines such as, “I stretch my body out to the horizon,” and, “I push past the pain and I find love”
Watch the full ad above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving