As proven by Lemonade, nobody delivers a dramatic voiceover like Beyoncé. And in the new ad for the Fall 2016 collection of her Ivy Park activewear clothing line, the Queen comes through with a motivational narration that will have her fans running to hit the gym.
Set to a montage of clips of Bey working out, performing in concert and spending time with Jay Z and Blue Ivy, the voiceover paints an inspirational picture of how she stays in shape with lines such as, “I stretch my body out to the horizon,” and, “I push past the pain and I find love”
Watch the full ad above.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror