As proven by Lemonade, nobody delivers a dramatic voiceover like Beyoncé. And in the new ad for the Fall 2016 collection of her Ivy Park activewear clothing line, the Queen comes through with a motivational narration that will have her fans running to hit the gym.
Set to a montage of clips of Bey working out, performing in concert and spending time with Jay Z and Blue Ivy, the voiceover paints an inspirational picture of how she stays in shape with lines such as, “I stretch my body out to the horizon,” and, “I push past the pain and I find love”
Watch the full ad above.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year