As proven by Lemonade, nobody delivers a dramatic voiceover like Beyoncé. And in the new ad for the Fall 2016 collection of her Ivy Park activewear clothing line, the Queen comes through with a motivational narration that will have her fans running to hit the gym.
Set to a montage of clips of Bey working out, performing in concert and spending time with Jay Z and Blue Ivy, the voiceover paints an inspirational picture of how she stays in shape with lines such as, “I stretch my body out to the horizon,” and, “I push past the pain and I find love”
Watch the full ad above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time