In the ongoing saga of the feud of our time, Kim Kardashian West, reality tv starlet and entrepreneur, who shared Taylor Swift’s phone conversation with Kanye West on Snapchat about his controversial song, “Famous,” would like you to know that she is really, really tired of talking about T. Swift.
In an interview with Billboard, Kardashian West revealed she was “so over it” when it came to the Kimye-Taylor Swift drama, which has been building for the better part of the past seven years, and even asked, “Ugh, do we really have to talk about Taylor Swift?”
She did, however, say that Kanye didn’t really care about the notorious phone call and that he has “no hard feelings.”
“If it were up to Kanye, it all would probably never have come out,” Kardashian West said. “He can handle it, he has no hard feelings. He doesn’t even really care. I just wanted to protect my husband. I saw him getting a lot of shit. It wasn’t even about a look or anything, or to have this feud — it was like, ‘OK, here’s the truth.’ Done. Let’s all move on. I feel like I don’t want to talk about her anymore.”
Read the full interview here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com