In the ongoing saga of the feud of our time, Kim Kardashian West, reality tv starlet and entrepreneur, who shared Taylor Swift’s phone conversation with Kanye West on Snapchat about his controversial song, “Famous,” would like you to know that she is really, really tired of talking about T. Swift.
In an interview with Billboard, Kardashian West revealed she was “so over it” when it came to the Kimye-Taylor Swift drama, which has been building for the better part of the past seven years, and even asked, “Ugh, do we really have to talk about Taylor Swift?”
She did, however, say that Kanye didn’t really care about the notorious phone call and that he has “no hard feelings.”
“If it were up to Kanye, it all would probably never have come out,” Kardashian West said. “He can handle it, he has no hard feelings. He doesn’t even really care. I just wanted to protect my husband. I saw him getting a lot of shit. It wasn’t even about a look or anything, or to have this feud — it was like, ‘OK, here’s the truth.’ Done. Let’s all move on. I feel like I don’t want to talk about her anymore.”
Read the full interview here.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow