The Festival People en Español guest list just got a little bit longer!
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Wilmer Valderrama, and Orange Is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco are just some of the guests who will be making an appearance at the free and open-to-the-public event.
The 2016 festival — which marks People en Español’s 20th anniversary, as well as its fifth year since the actual festival first began — will feature a range of events, including musical performances, panel discussions, and celebrity meet-and-greets before closing out Hispanic Heritage Month on Oct 15-16 in New York City. The theme for this year’s festival is “ịÚnete a Nosotros!”
Also attending the festival are actors Kevin Alejandro, Kate del Castillo, singer Karol G, model Christina Mendez, and singer-songwriter Daddy Yankee, who is the recipient of the 20th Anniversary Award in recognition of his two decades of contribution to music.
The Festival People en Español will take place on Oct.15-16 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Click here for more info.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up