The Festival People en Español guest list just got a little bit longer!
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Wilmer Valderrama, and Orange Is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco are just some of the guests who will be making an appearance at the free and open-to-the-public event.
The 2016 festival — which marks People en Español’s 20th anniversary, as well as its fifth year since the actual festival first began — will feature a range of events, including musical performances, panel discussions, and celebrity meet-and-greets before closing out Hispanic Heritage Month on Oct 15-16 in New York City. The theme for this year’s festival is “ịÚnete a Nosotros!”
Also attending the festival are actors Kevin Alejandro, Kate del Castillo, singer Karol G, model Christina Mendez, and singer-songwriter Daddy Yankee, who is the recipient of the 20th Anniversary Award in recognition of his two decades of contribution to music.
The Festival People en Español will take place on Oct.15-16 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Click here for more info.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow