The Festival People en Español guest list just got a little bit longer!
Lin-Manuel Miranda, Wilmer Valderrama, and Orange Is the New Black’s Dascha Polanco are just some of the guests who will be making an appearance at the free and open-to-the-public event.
The 2016 festival — which marks People en Español’s 20th anniversary, as well as its fifth year since the actual festival first began — will feature a range of events, including musical performances, panel discussions, and celebrity meet-and-greets before closing out Hispanic Heritage Month on Oct 15-16 in New York City. The theme for this year’s festival is “ịÚnete a Nosotros!”
Also attending the festival are actors Kevin Alejandro, Kate del Castillo, singer Karol G, model Christina Mendez, and singer-songwriter Daddy Yankee, who is the recipient of the 20th Anniversary Award in recognition of his two decades of contribution to music.
The Festival People en Español will take place on Oct.15-16 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Click here for more info.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror