Vice President Joe Biden made a cameo appearance on the latest episode of Law and Order: SVU Wednesday night.
Biden’s guest appearance was the crown jewel of an episode already overstuffed with delightful pop culture touchstones. Henry Thomas, the actor who once upon a time played Elliott in E.T.: The Extraterrestrial, played a man found guilty of rape then later cleared on flawed DNA evidence — only to be suspected in a more violent crime later on. If this premise sounds familiar, it’s because it’s a nod to the wildly popular Netflix series Making a Murderer.
His fans mostly seemed delighted just to see him.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization