Benedict Cumberbatch showed off his pipes Wednesday night when he joined Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour onstage at Royal Albert Hall to sing “Comfortably Numb.”
Fans went wild hearing Cumberbatch sing the Pink Floyd classic.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma