Singer, heartbreaker (well, at least for one Aubrey Drake Graham), and wildly popular athleisure and shoe designer Rihanna showed her sophomore collection for Fenty x Puma on Wednesday in Paris. Needless to say, it was a presentation worth remembering. We’ve highlighted the most noteworthy elements of the show below.
The location and the theme of the collection were connected: Rihanna told show attendees that her offering would be fit for “If Marie Antoinette was going to the gym and needed something to wear.”
The collection consisted of athleisure with feminine accents: The pastel-colored sweatpants and hoodie-clad models carried handheld fans and were accessorized with pearls, ruffles, baseball caps, and corsets.
Fashion critic Robin Givhan thought the color scheme resembled sorority girl ensembles.
She had a star-studded lineup of models: Riri’s models for the show included Victoria’s Secret model Taylor Hill, model heavy hitters Imaan Hammam and Lexi Boling, and Gigi and Bella Hadid’s little brother Anwar Hadid.
Even when Rihanna’s at fashion week, her core principles remain the same: Riri might be in a palace in France, but that doesn’t mean that she’s still not about her money. To wit, she told Vanessa Friedman backstage before the show: “Let’s do this. Let’s make some money.”
Rihanna thinks pink: The Barbados beauty took her bow in an all-pink ensemble.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve