It’s no secret that John Krasinski is a huge fan of The Devil Wears Prada. In fact, the 36-old-actor has admitted to having seen the movie around 75 times. But during a Tuesday interview with E! News to promote The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt, 33, revealed her husband’s obsession with her breakout film is on a totally extreme level.
When asked how she felt about Krasinski’s passion for the fashion flick, Blunt spoke about how detailed his knowledge of it is. “He knows every single one of Anne Hathaway’s outfits down pat,” she said. “I remember it came on one day when we first started dating and he was watching the montage of when she has all the different amazing outfits. And he was watching and he goes, ‘and that’s my favorite outfit.’ I was like, ‘get a grip.'”
Watch the full clip below.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working