It’s no secret that John Krasinski is a huge fan of The Devil Wears Prada. In fact, the 36-old-actor has admitted to having seen the movie around 75 times. But during a Tuesday interview with E! News to promote The Girl on the Train, Emily Blunt, 33, revealed her husband’s obsession with her breakout film is on a totally extreme level.
When asked how she felt about Krasinski’s passion for the fashion flick, Blunt spoke about how detailed his knowledge of it is. “He knows every single one of Anne Hathaway’s outfits down pat,” she said. “I remember it came on one day when we first started dating and he was watching the montage of when she has all the different amazing outfits. And he was watching and he goes, ‘and that’s my favorite outfit.’ I was like, ‘get a grip.'”
Watch the full clip below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow