George Michael’s iconic “Freedom! ’90” video helped launch the careers of supermodels like Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, and Cindy Crawford in what might be the sexiest lip-syncs of all time.
Now, in time for the video’s 26th anniversary, Vogue updated the classic video with a new generation of supermodels in this season’s couture looks, in what might give the legendary models of the ’90s a run for their money.
Instead of Christy, Cindy, Linda, and Naomi, we’re greeted by Adriana Lima, Joan Smalls, and Anna Ewers as they lip sync, dance, and shimmy on the streets of New York City to the dulcet tones of Michael’s seminal pop anthem.
Watch this fresh remix of Michael’s “Freedom! ’90” video here.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'