Grossman, the book critic and lead technology writer for TIME, achieved best-seller status with his trilogy The Magicians, The Magician King and The Magician’s Land. The series has been adapted for TV by SyFy, and its second season will air in 2017. His new novel will be titled The Bright Sword.
Grossman told the Associated Press the new book’s historical setting is a “strangely powerful lens” for examining “the way we live now.” His publisher, Viking, has not yet announced a release date for The Bright Sword.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror