Sia is with Hillary Clinton.
The Australian singer stood with the Democratic presidential nominee the day after her first debate with Republican opponent Donald Trump by sharing a video scored to “The Greatest.” And it strikes back at something Trump claimed of Clinton.
Sia shared a video of Trump’s accusation that Clinton lacked the stamina to be president, followed by a compilation of photos showing Clinton over the years, on the campaign trail and working around the world.
Trump’s assertion is in direct opposition to the lyrics of “The Greatest”: “Well, oh, I got stamina.” The video ends by flashing “#ImWithHer” on the screen, as well as Clinton’s website.
When debate moderator Lester Holt asked Trump Monday night about his previous comments about Clinton, she then responded by citing her record as Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013.
“As soon as [Trump] travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease-fire, a release of dissidents, and opening of new opportunities and nations around the world or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina,” she said.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow