Gina Rodriguez is a woman of many talents. Not only is she the award-winning star of Jane the Virgin, but she is also a natural born rapper. When Rodriguez stopped by The Tonight Show, host Jimmy Fallon outed her alter-ego “Cutz”, a hard-rapping performer who spit lines alongside her friend’s stage persona “Lady Fury.”
Fallon then peer pressured Rodriguez into bringing Cutz out to play. Rodriguez grabbed the mic and gave Cutz The Tonight Show debut she so richly deserved, delivering a rapid-fire and undeniably fierce take on Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass.” Now that the world knows about Cutz, we can only hope that she is worked into a storyline on the next season of Jane the Virgin—or that Nicki Minaj invites Rodriguez out on tour with her.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow