In case you’ve got a case of the Monday blues, look no further than seeing this very excellent photo of President Barack Obama, charming leader of the free world and ultimate cool dad and Leonardo DiCaprio, delightful actor, bear-fighting environmentalist deep in a riveting conversation.
Thanks to the White House Twitter account, which posted this very exemplary photo of the two ahead of the President’s South by South Lawn festival (a riff on Austin’s South by Southwest) where they will apparently be discussing “combating climate change,” we now have this gem of a photo to both admire and speculate about the conversation the pair were having.
Of course, the Internet had lots of ideas of what POTUS and Leo were discussing and needless to say, not many of them involved climate change.
Some people thought that Barack wanted to chat about Titanic’s ending.
And The Revenant was bound to make an appearance.
As was Inception.
However, some Internet users were just happy to see two of their favorite people in one picture.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time