Lupita Nyong’o has been name checked by Jay Z, but she proved that she’s got some serious rap game herself after dropping an Instagram video as her hip hop alter ego, “Troublemaker.”
The Oscar winner made a clip of herself rapping about the life and very impressive accomplishments to celebrate hitting 3 million Instagram followers, but her spectacular flow might garner her some more.
“Mexican born, Kenya running through my veins /Dark chocolate, plus I keep a sharp mane/Lancôme fresh-faced, looking tailor-made/Disney on the books, so you know I stay paid.”
The Queen of Katwe star also goes on to casually mention not only her philanthropic work, but also the fact that she speaks four languages. Here’s hoping we hear more from Troublemaker.
Watch Nyong’o’s hot 16 below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement